For information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 410-590-4730.
|Monday||9:00 - 5:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 5:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 5:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 5:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 1:00|
Patients requiring paperwork/forms filled out may need to schedule an appointment to have the forms completed. Patients should have the necessary forms at the time of their visit. BW Arthritis & Rheumatology reserves the right to charge a fee for completing these forms.
Please fill out the following forms and bring them with you to your appointment:
- Consent Form
- Introduction Letter
- Privacy Practices Document
- New Patient History Document
- Insurance and Payment Policy
Note: These files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe® Reader® on your computer, you can download it for free by clicking here.
We ask that you please arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment to complete any necessary insurance paperwork.
- Please complete the new patient intake document to avoid delays in service.
- Please bring drivers license or legal photo ID.
- Please bring insurance card.
- Please bring referral if needed. It is advised that you call your insurance company ahead of time to see if a referral is needed.
- If your insurance does not require a referral, please bring a note from your referring doctor stating the reason for consultation.
- Please bring all pertinent medical records.
No Show/Cancellation Policy
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you plan to cancel an appointment. We appreciate 24 hour notice so that another patient in need of an urgent appointment can be scheduled.
- No show fees apply for patients who do not show or call within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment.
- Patients who are more than 15 minutes late for their appointment may be asked to reschedule. Exceptions are made for emergencies.
Co-payment (for all patients) ,Full payment for service (If you have unmet deductible) and past balance is due in full at the time of the check-in for all the visits. You will also be responsible for the full fee including co-insurance and deductible for the services performed if your insurance does not cover it. Please confirm your visit with your insurance plan before arriving to the office. You will be given a detailed financial consent form and will be required to sign it before the visit.
BW Arthritis & Rheumatology accepts most major health insurance carriers. Please call our office at (410) 590-4730 to confirm your insurance carrier. If your visit is related to an accident on the job or an auto accident, please note that we do not accept Workmen`s Compensation or Auto Insurances.
Patients without health insurance are rarely accepted. Fees must be agreed upon prior to service.
Health insurance is a contract between you and your insurance company. Our billing company submits a claim to your health insurance for payment of services. Copayments and deductibles are the portion of services that is paid out of pocket. All deductibles and copayments are due at the time of service. These payments are based on the patient's insurance policy and cannot be waived.
If your insurance company requires that you pay a copay, we are required to collect it at the time of your visit.
If your insurance plan requires a deductible, partial payment for your visit is due at the time of the visit, unless your deductible has been met. Our billing company will bill you for any difference, after your insurance company advises them of the amount due, if any.
High Deductible Plans
If your insurance plan has a high deductible, and you would like a payment plan, our office will work with you. Please speak with the front desk.
Questions About Your Bill
For questions or concerns related to your medical bill, please call our billing company, MTBC, at 866-592-6822. MTBC is a well established and reputable billing/medical services company that provides billing for medical offices. MTBC works closely with my office to ensure that your health insurance company is billed promptly and accurately.
Working with MTBC allows our staff to focus on providing the best possible patient care for you and your family. Please do not hesitate to give MTBC’s courteous support representatives a call with any billing-related questions or concerns you may have.
Back to top